Saturday, November 22, 2008

so save me.

It is insane how life works sometimes...
I know I am here for a reason.
And every day becomes so much more clear.
I'd love to reach as many people as possible, but how feasible is that for one person? Sure the message can go far, but these days most people won't believe unless they see it. Consistency. Stability. I am here to try and provide that to the people in my life. Let's face it, no one is superman/woman and can be there for every single person's beck-and-call...we all have our limits as humans. But I see some amazing opportunities laid out in front of me. God has put me in the position I need to be. There have been so many times in the past where I have not denied Him, but I doubted myself, my abilities, and if I could really stand up to it...but I know now I can.

I cannot fear because I have nothing to fear.
So I will not.

I will not back down because that's what this world wants me to do. I will stand up and stand tall. There's so much more to this life than me or what I can get out of it. It's not about me. I've seen so much and felt things you couldn't imagine. I've met people even younger than me that are so full of wisdom and grace and experience. Every person I have met has such compassion and a drive to move this world, and even in ways they don't comprehend because they doubt their own capabilities. I have full confidence and faith that they can. When they do too, they will move this world, and I know it won't be any other way. The hearts of these people...if you only knew what I saw in them. God gives me these eyes that pierce through and see into intentions and to true love and the core of it all...I do this in a way that is unexplainable to you but I promise it's the truth. Buried deep within us is just so....much. Love. Care. Empathy. Hurt. We have feelings and we often feel them for ourselves, but that is just the beginning. We have to open ourselves up and tap into that something more; the passion that is within each and everyone one of us...that one thing that keeps us awake at night and going during those days where we just want to sleep away the light and beat out the sun. I am constantly reminded and re-inspired by the people around me. I am told I am strong, but I am not. It's not me. It's something beyond us all and I only do this because I know it's not for me and I am not alone. We are not...




You ask me how I know a God exists.
I look at the people around me and I see Him every single day.
I see reaching out and caring and loving and in each of us there is a pain. A pain for the world and its troubles. There is something beyond what we know and beyond what we can explain about how we feel the way we feel.

So I invite you to argue with me about this. There is nothing more real than the words I have written in this entry. There is nothing more real than the love that surrounds us all through the murk and the mess we have made of this earth. There is nothing more real than the drive, determination, and will power of us as a people to get up and do something and even when we're at our lowest lows, we can choose to look up and see the signs that are in front of our faces, because they are there. If you think otherwise, then you are choosing to ignore them. If we open ourselves up and allow it, we can see the people put into our lives. We can see the symbiotic relationships and regardless of the negative or positive emotions associated which each individual, the core of you knows that it's helped you in some way...it's helped in a way to allow you to expand and help others and we should utilize these feelings and experiences to encourage growth in this world and in the minds of those that have the pleasure of knowing who you really are.

Don't hide from yourself.

Please, God, don't let them hide.

Allow us to let go of our fears of the unknown and let go of the need for human reason. We will never be able to explain everything...we will never really know. It's not up to us. What consequence does it have if I'm right or wrong because in the end all that really matters is that what I've done with my life has added up to be something that has made a difference to them. That difference is what You want and what You strive for. You are in them and I want to be the best I can be for them.

Help us all.

No comments: