Isn't it funny (but actually angering) when you give really meaningful and helpful advice to someone you really care about, but they lose sight of it and struggle through the situation?
I mean, I know everyone has to learn on there own with some things.
It's just really irritating. I always try to listen and appreciate what people tell me. I know there are some people who just won't listen to anyone around them, some people who too often listen to others and not their own mind/heart, and those who pick the complete wrong people to listen to and the people that they need to listen to, they ignore. I guess now that I think about it, I can't be angry because how do you know when to listen and when to not? If your mind is biased towards a certain decision because of something(s), how can you see that in yourself?
Ah well. Live and let live, I suppose.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
in the end, people choose to listen what they want to listen. you can only offer your help, it's up to them whether to take that offer or not. just be there when they crumble and fall, i guess that's the least we can do, even if we wanna say "i told you!" haha. compassion, compassion. they are having this problem instead of you, exactly because you will be able to handle and solve it, and they can't (my own psychology of problems haha).
Post a Comment