So I got my longboard a week and a few days ago. Sorry I haven't posted any pictures...hopefully I will take some today :)
I got my grades for comps a few days ago...and I passed ALL of them! I missed getting honors by 3%! It's ok. "honoring" doesn't mean anything, anyway.
I've been working every day about 10-11 hours, then I come home and read/type for work. It's pretty crazy, but this is grad school life. If people thought summer was going to mean anything different for my life, it doesn't. It just means I work more because I don't have to study all the time. So sorry to those people who were looking forward to seeing my face more often.
Sal's birthday is next week. I bought him Tom's shoes (which he already received) and have a little something else for him on the actual day. I still need to decide how I'm going to bake his cake.
Well, today I have two grad parties to go to...so I will do that. I just wanted to update ya'll on my deal.
ps. I am not good at running. and I haven't. but I've been eating better...and I will be longboarding and other activities to work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment